What is FL 115 or Proof of Service of Summons?

Experienced family law attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area will tell clients that to prove to the court that your spouse or domestic partner has been served in the right way, the person who served these forms must fill  out a FL 115 and give that form back to the Court - this is called a Proof of Service of Summons. 

You need to send this form to the Court before your divorce can be finalized. Contact amanda@gordonfamilylaw.com for more information. 
Check out our other posts on Divorce Process by clicking the category below or to the right.